Roman Matuszewski - Grants
- EUTYPES - the European
Research Network on Types for Programming and Verification,
2015 - 2020 (COST Action CA 15123).
- TYPES II -
Types for Proofs and Programs, 2004 - 2008 (IST-2002-C-510996), member of the 6FP Project.
- Mathematical Knowledge Management, 2002 - 2003 (IST-2001-37057), member of the 5FP Project,
SOLUTION - Tools for Learning Systems, 2001 - 2002 (IST-2001-35447), member of the 5FP Project,
- Systems for Integrated Computation and Deduction, 2000 - 2004
(HPRN-CT-2000-00102), member of the 5FP Project,
- TYPES -
Computer Assisted Reasoning Based on Type Theory, 1999 - 2003 (IST-1999-29001), member of the 5FP Project.
- Systeme informatique de modernisation des fermes familiales,
1987 - 1988 (Brussels, DG XII, PHARE), scientific secretary.
- Model of the impact of work ethicality on labor productivity for education at the university level, in Europe (YMER), 2013-2014,
member of the Santander Project.
Management of the data base of the computer checked mathematical knowledge, 2009-2012
(N N519 385136), member of the Polish Ministry of Science Project.
- Temporal reprezentation of the knowledge and their implementation in the medical systems, 2006-2009
(3 T11F 011 30), member of the Polish Ministry of Science Project.
- Undecidability and Algorithmic Intractability in the Social Sciences, 2003-2006
(2 H01A 030 25), member of the Polish State Scientific Research Committee Project.
techniques for the computer aided formalization of mathematics, 2003-2006 (4 T11C 039 24),
member of the Polish State Scientific Research Committee Project.
- Research on the natural and arificial intelligence with use of automated reasoning, 1997-1999 (KBN 8 T11C 018 12),
co-principial investigator in the Polish State Scientific Research Committee Project.
- Further Development of Journal Formalized Mathematics,
1997 - 1998 (N00014-97-1-0777), member of the Office of Naval Research Project,
- Automated Hyperlinking in an Electronic Mathematical Proof-Checked
Journal, 1995-1996 (N00014- 95-1-1336),
co-principial investigator of the Office of Naval Research Project,
- The QED Workshop II - Computer Oriented Formalization of
Mathematics, 1995, under auspices of the Polish Prime Minister (OGT 42/95, N00014-95-M-0072),
principial investigator in the Joint Project of the Office of Naval Research (USA) and the Polish State Scientific Research Committee.
dr Roman Matuszewski